We at Sinar-Kurnia, Inc. give utmost value to our client’s right to privacy. Our commitment to upholding the mandate of the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other related laws is equaled only by our passion to provide our clients with only top quality beauty and skin care products.
You can be rest assured that we will only collect, record, hold, store disclose, transfer, and use your personal information pursuant our transactions and within the limits allowed by law.
Your information will only be kept and stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected.
We undertake to abide by the principles of Transparency, Legitimate Purpose and Proportionality in obtaining and processing any information gathered from you.
In dealing with you, you shall be informed of the information that you will be asked to disclose, which will be the bare minimum to consummate our transaction. The identity of any of our agents, service provider or third-party controller shall be disclosed, as well as the risks and safeguards involved. Most important, your will be apprised of your rights as a client – data subject as well as the means of exercising such rights.
We shall only be collecting information that is relevant for us to serve you and consummate our transaction, nothing more.
The gathering and processing of any information shall be limited to our transaction only. We undertake not to disclose and share such information to any other person or entity unless allowed or mandated by law.
Accountability and Security
We assure the public that we likewise adhere to accountability, and shall enforce such upon any employee, agent, service provider, or third-party data controller, as the case may be. To this end:
- Our employees and agents shall be apprised of and, if necessary, properly trained to ensure compliance with data privacy principles.
- Any service provider, or a third-party data controller shall not be hired or engaged unless we are confident of their physical and technical security measures consistent with the appropriate level of security, taking into account the nature and extent of the information gathered from you.
- Any breach in the gathering or processing of information shall be immediately relayed to you and rectified soonest.
- Any person found negligent or liable for the breach, whether an employee, agent, or third-party contractor, shall be subjected to the appropriate legal or administrative proceeding. This will be done on your behalf or should you opt to, with our assistance.
Partnered with our Accountability Policy is or Security Protocol. All information collected from you shall be safely and securely stored. Information in our database can only be accessed by our authorized personnel or the authorized personnel of our agents, service providers or third-party data controller.
Collection of Information
Should you visit any of our on-line stores, whether operated and managed by us or through a service provider / third-party contractor, we shall only be collecting personal information that are relevant for the service or product you require. These may include:
- Delivery Address
- E-mail Address
- Contact Number
- Date of Birth
The information you submit must be correct and not misleading or fictitious. The information must be current. To serve you better, we reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information you provided.
By submitting your personal details, you do so with full knowledge and consent. Should you withhold the required information or withdraw your earlier consent, we may not be able to provide the needed service or product.
We have the right to assume that any information you disclose on behalf of another was done so with prior knowledge and consent of the involved person.
If you sign-up with or link any social media account to your account with us, you give your consent for us to access any information that you have voluntarily provided to your social media provider.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Within the limits of laws, you agree that by using our platform or any platform managed or established on our behalf, any information submitted to us may be used, process or shared with our service providers or third-party data controllers for any of the following purposes:
- To facilitate the rendition of services or shipping of products.
- To process transactions entered into with us.
- To update you on the status of orders and delivery of our products and services.
- To provide you with means of tracking your orders or the status of your transaction/s with us.
- To compare and verify that the information you provided is accurate.
- To provide you with information and updates on promotional sales and activities, and other marketing materials.
- In other instances allowed or mandated under the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other related laws.
We will not use, process or share any information for racial, political or religious profiling.
Collection of Device Data
Solely for the purpose of completing our transaction, endeavoring to render better service and authentication of information, we shall collect:
- Your computer or device IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage visited prior to accessing our platform/webpage; and
- Time spent on such visited webpage and the time spent during such visit, including the date and other relevant statistics.
Cookies, Spam, Spyware or Virus
By accessing our platform and availing of the services provided therein, you agree that “cookies” will be placed in the memory of your browser or device. “Cookies” are small text files (typically comprised of numbers, letters and other characters) which allow us to recognize a particular device or browser that may help us personalize web content to match your preferences. You may manage and delete “cookies” through your browser or device settings. Cookies are not viruses or malware.
It is our policy that none of your system, program or application settings shall be tampered with, changed, deleted or interfered with by us.
We do not allow any spam, spyware or virus from any source. We assure you that no malware or spyware will be installed by us, through us, with our consent, or through inaction, omission or negligence.
Withdrawal of Consent
It is your right to withdraw your consent or signify your objection to our continued use of any personal information you have provided previously. You may contact us through the contact details we have provided at the bottom of this policy.
However, note that should you exercise this right prior to the consummation of any transaction, we may not be able to provide you with the desired product or service, or otherwise perform our obligations in your favor.
Platform Access from and Transaction with Minors
We reserve the right to decline any direct transaction or data gathering from minors. Minors may only transact with us with the assistance of a parent or legal guardian.
Adherence to Legal Mandate
You acknowledge and agree that Sinar-Kurnia, Inc., its service providers or third-party data controller, has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, adjudicatory, administrative, governmental, law enforcement, or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that such disclosure is necessary for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation, such as but not limited to a court order or an investigation/request by any of the aforementioned parties. To the extent permissible by applicable laws, you agree not to take any action and hereby waive any such right of action against Sinar-Kurnia, Inc., its officers and employees, agents, service providers and third-party data controllers.
For any concern regarding this policy, you may contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.